Woodie, the new Wilson0.5

Currently Woodie is a Wilson who starts with a bit of a beard and a good ax.
But every full moon Woodie becomes a horrifying monster that makes him lose all hunger and sanity.
In short, to play optimally with this new Woodie you have to avoid the full moon and monster meat like bubonic plague.
A half Wilson. A Wilson0.5

Risultati immagini per Wilson meme don't starve

image.png

Now you are just a good wood-cutter (human form) that spawns more ents and goes into Caves when full moon hits because of the trashing 0 Hunger (and additional -30 HP) post very short transformations and no real benefits from said were-forms, just underwhelming taxing nonsense. Poor Woodie never gets love..

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I don't get your point so...

i think his point is that woodie is now just Wilson, if you do not use his transformations.

if you do not use his transformations he really dont have any downsides, except you cant eat monstermeat, and loose all your hunger each full moon.

and instead of a beard that grows, you get a beard that dont grow, but cant be shaved, and an infinite axe.

the one thing i like about woodie is that (i think) experienced players believe that he have no downsides, while new players see the 50% higher chance / risk of treeguards as a bad thing.

but im not sure new players see it this way. (and i do not know if experienced players think he have no downsides)

Spoiler

im a wormwood main! i dont know how valuable living logs is!

7 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

i think woodie has become the cursed rather than the lumberjack which is my problem because lumberjack should be his main abilities but rather then that i think you just over-simplified woodie down to how you would play it

i'm sad about this. I want woodie to be a cursed lumberjack too. Now he's just a male wilba.

On 9/13/2019 at 5:04 AM, Pop Guy said:

Currently Woodie is a Wilson who starts with a bit of a beard and a good ax.
But every full moon Woodie becomes a horrifying monster that makes him lose all hunger and sanity.
In short, to play optimally with this new Woodie you have to avoid the full moon and monster meat like bubonic plague.
A half Wilson. A Wilson0.5

Wx-78 mains..
wxmains...png.979cabc572f3b964bda613b5052d6071.png

Archived