Dupe Fleeing!

What is this new (to me at least) Fleeing! warning...

I got a dupe with the Soggy Feet and Fleeing warning... He is 0% stressed  and 36 moral over 26 needed...

This started to happen today... what are the conditions for this? and what is he trying to dp? nothing he just goes back to work. this only happened off screen so I don't know what happened. but it weird and feels like a bug.

Just got notified

image.thumb.png.c0d7d4c73dac9d4817611b87e2a9741b.png

Half a second later

image.png

2 minutes ago, icuurd12b42 said:

What is this new (to me at least) Fleeing! warning...

I got a dupe with the Soggy Feet and Fleeing warning... He is 0% stressed  and 36 moral over 26 needed...

This started to happen today... what are the conditions for this? and what is he trying to do? He just goes back to work. this only happened off screen so I don't know what happened. but it weird and feels like a bug.

Just got notified

image.thumb.png.c0d7d4c73dac9d4817611b87e2a9741b.png

Half a second later

image.png

Fleeing happens when the dupe gets attacked. It used to be a thing back when unburrowed hatches were agressive. Now it happens when a pokeshell decides to show them the claws. Usually happens for like 0.5s though at least in my games. It`s pretty old behaviour but not used for quite a while.

Hassan is 88/100 hp there, so he definitely got smacked by something; probably a pokeshell.

The fleeing notifications are indeed kinda strange, I've noticed Fleeing alerts usually happen in pairs: once when the attack starts and then again when the dupe reaches the location where they were fleeing.  But I haven't seen too many of them.

18 hours ago, thorstein92 said:

Looks like you entomb pokeshell

Nowadays this is the only reason I've seen "fleeing" come up.

Pokeshells are aggressive when one of their eggs are near them (they'll turn from happy pink to angry red). If you're dupe was near a pokeshell and it's egg it'll get attacked and that message "fleeing" will appear since the dupe isn't supposed to fight back.

Archived