Few more automation helpers wanted!

Some automation elements I would like to have...

Temperature delta sensors, air/pipe/hvac

I would like to know on average if the temperature is rising or falling on a spot. it would be nice if the sensor has visual cue, cyan-blue, green, bright red for cooling, steady, rising respectively

If possible the sensor would have enough out signal to know the 3 possible states.

Power Usage delta sensors, power line

Same as above but for power usage

Power Generation delta sensors, power line

Same as above but for power generation

Pressure delta sensors, air/pipe/hvac

Same as above but for pressure

Signal average gate

The signal average gate would average out the signal over the last n seconds (where n is editable, range 0.0 to 1.0 to whatever the buffer/filter maximum is)

High Gas Pressure Sensors

Currently the current gas sensor upper limit prevents me from venting out my hyperbaric gas tan when a high value. I thing the current sensor is 10K. I want to keep 150k as backup and use the excess. this is not possible with the current sensor

18 hours ago, icuurd12b42 said:

If possible the sensor would have enough out signal to know the 3 possible states.

Logic wires have two states: red and green. You can't use them to tell 3 states apart. You should rethink your idea on how to control the sensor to make it tell what you want with an either on or off signal, not 3 stages.

19 hours ago, icuurd12b42 said:

High Gas Pressure Sensors

Sensory Overload has a config file where you can set the max pressure for gas and liquid sensors.

23 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

Logic wires have two states: red and green. You can't use them to tell 3 states apart. You should rethink your idea on how to control the sensor to make it tell what you want with an either on or off signal, not 3 stages.

Ok, so perhaps ON when rising, Off when not for the automation part... or possibly an option can be used to define when the signal is active. equivalent to above and below options

As for high pressure sensors... changing the settings of the default ones seems like sidestepping the game balance a little too much, I would rather have a separate set that appear in the research tree on a separate branch, like in HVAC... 

Archived