Any news on Don't Starve Together on Nintendo Switch?

Don't Starve Together is an awesome game and I play it with my friends all the time. Unfortunately there are some of my friends who can't run it very well. We all have Nintendo Switches and checked on the eshop for the game. Only solo don't starve, sadly. I really am hoping for a release of DST on switch as it would be amazing. Can I get any information on it? I've only seen a post from 2018 saying that DST isn't announced. It is 2019 now and I'm praying for it to come. 

Thanks

Sadly i would say that its not gonna happen,like ever.

The wiiu had DS and (via gamepad) two screens. And(as far as i know)there was nothing like multiplayer or the together Version there.

Maybe i didnt here something but i dont think well geht DST Switch (atleast any time soon)

:(

If they're able to update the single-player Don't Starve on Switch so that it isn't so riddled with bugs and glitches, then I might believe they'd put the effort into making DST happen on Switch, too.

...Too bad Don't Starve on Switch is still bug-riddled after over a year of players logging bugs in the tracker...

Archived