HELP :( RE: key bindings

So I was playing with a friend today who has a mod to play the forge. When I play the forge I like to swap spacebar and F around. I did this quickly in game and accidentally reassigned the main "click" to ESC ... so now to do anything in game I have to hover with mouse and hit esc... I got thru a few menus, but can't get into the controls because it also takes me back a menu still.

How can i completely reset my keys!? (I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I'm guessing I need to manually delete some system file??)

also Klei... perhaps u could put in a fail safe in the key bindings that no key can be bound to two different things??

Just use Enter button when you hover on things, it should work as the "Menu Accept".

However, if you changed both of those and somehow you're very stuck and don't mind losing some of your profile data (such as your cloth presets, recent encounters, etc) you can delete the profile file under "DoNotStarveTogether\client_save". This one really sucks cuz you lose a lot of your costume customization :p

Archived