Improving the soundscape during the Aporkalypse

Roosev

The Aporkalypse is in some dire need of an identity at the moment. It feels very bare-bones even though it has such huge potential. Not only that, but it's dead quiet.

C'mon, give it a bit more of a personality please!

• Create musical stings for the beginning of the Aporkalypse and when it ends (preferably they wouldn't activate if you cause it to begin/end using the Aporkalypse clock)
  • Create a "work" song for the Aporkalypse season as it's so damn quiet with no music.
  • Change the current Aporkalypse EFS to be played during normal battles, create a new song for any other bosses, and keep the Herald fight song as it is.
  • Get some "spoopy" sound effects to play at random.
  • Create some kind of a sound cue to indicate that the Aporkalypse is about to begin or end. Maybe some kind of humming a few days in advance that gets louder until the Aporkalypse starts/ends?

The Aporkalypse should be a season that you literally **** your pants on (especially Wilson), not an event that you roll your eyes on.

21 hours ago, TimothyCarter said:

Also, whenever it rains during this season, the rain would be red (blood), and random lightning strikes (don't actually do anything) for the A E S T H E T I C.

man godDAMN

i got shivers from just imagining it.

yes, i'm that desperate for klei to overhaul aporkalypse's atmosphere

Archived