Mixing Water and Polluted Water

I accidentally mixed-up my water and polluted water lines. I had a few hundred gallons in my Reservoir tank.

While fixing the pipes I got to thinking. Wouldn't the two mix and I would get slightly less polluted water?

So that is my (probably unoriginal) suggestion, water could become polluted water when it the two mixes.

Different types of liquid don`t mix. Althorugh if there are germs in one type and you drop it in a pool with another type germs will spread from one to the other. I don`t think it happens in reservoirs for now but it`s a way to get your watter comtaminated if you are not careful.

That messes with the 1 element per tile rule, but I think it would be cool.  Would be extremely tricky to figure out because you'd have to have stages of polluted water like highly polluted to slightly polluted and things in between.  And, say you take a drop of polluted water and add it to clean water, does that entire reservoir become slightly polluted water and at what rate.  It would add a ton of calculations to the game that I think it probably isn't worth it.

Archived