Ez power with Leaky Oil Fissure?

Rather than efficiency, I am worried about multiple possible issues with the design:
1. First point of worry is making sour gas with Tepedizer. I feel like its going to break at some point.
2. There is no actual heating for methane... It works for a while, because you have some mass in the room you are dripping it to, but long term you should include some sort of heat production to vaporize methane.
3. There is a spot where the methane could theoretically drip straight into the oil instead of the pocket for it.

I am not sure when ever the system works, because I am not the one testing it. But a problem will probably arise in those areas at some point.

11 minutes ago, abud said:

After save reload, exploited tepedizer not capped to 125C?

oh, wait, do you mean the heat will go down after reload? okay...

4 minutes ago, DarkMoge said:

Rather than efficiency, I am worried about multiple possible issues with the design:
1. First point of worry is making sour gas with Tepedizer. I feel like its going to break at some point.
2. There is no actual heating for methane... It works for a while, because you have some mass in the room you are dripping it to, but long term you should include some sort of heat production to vaporize methane.
3. There is a spot where the methane could theoretically drip straight into the oil instead of the pocket for it.

I am not sure when ever the system works, because I am not the one testing it. But a problem will probably arise in those areas at some point.

1. yeah...
2. the methane is heated by the natural gas, if u look close, I built 1 radiant pipe right on the valve output, the valve set to 999g, after a while if there's no natural gas left, there should be enough heat from the pocket
3. didn't know that

6 minutes ago, N00bieMeap said:

2. the methane is heated by the natural gas, if u look close, I built 1 radiant pipe right on the valve output, the valve set to 999g, after a while if there's no natural gas left, there should be enough heat from the pocket

I do not think I understand what you mean. I can see a piece of radiant pipe on liquid pipe which if heated up could lead to pipes breaking? Also there is not screenshot for the gas piping.

The way I see it, you are dripping liquid methane into a chamber with 2 gas pumps... Over time, that chamber loses heat since you are pumping more and more cold methane into it. I do not see what actually heats up that chamber.

Or is there some glitch that I am not aware of that allows you to heat up a liquid above its vaporizing temperature without breaking a pipe and than it ends up vaporizing only after leaving the piping system?

On the topic of efficiency:
1. You can consider hooking up steam turbine with some automation to make it work towards returning more of the power... Basically, you want to make it work only when the steam is sufficiently heated up for 100% production.
2. Mini liquid pump is cute, but normal liquid pump is more power efficient.
3. Some automation for the gas pumps to make them only work above certain pressure.

*instead of using tepedizer, one can use liquid aquatuner that cools down the super coolant which is later used for condensing methane.

53 minutes ago, DarkMoge said:

I do not think I understand what you mean. I can see a piece of radiant pipe on liquid pipe which if heated up could lead to pipes breaking? Also there is not screenshot for the gas piping.

The way I see it, you are dripping liquid methane into a chamber with 2 gas pumps... Over time, that chamber loses heat since you are pumping more and more cold methane into it. I do not see what actually heats up that chamber.

Or is there some glitch that I am not aware of that allows you to heat up a liquid above its vaporizing temperature without breaking a pipe and than it ends up vaporizing only after leaving the piping system?

On the topic of efficiency:
1. You can consider hooking up steam turbine with some automation to make it work towards returning more of the power... Basically, you want to make it work only when the steam is sufficiently heated up for 100% production.
2. Mini liquid pump is cute, but normal liquid pump is more power efficient.
3. Some automation for the gas pumps to make them only work above certain pressure.

*instead of using tepedizer, one can use liquid aquatuner that cools down the super coolant which is later used for condensing methane.

-wasn't there an "intended" bug that everything smaller than 1 kg in liquid pipe won't break if they change form? and there's no need for gas layout, the pocket of NG is just an example, ofc I'll put a sensor for it
-didn't think that 100% turbin is better, so i'll change that
-I know we can use aquatuner, i'm just testing things out and try create my own other than just copy

Archived