is there the random relics ?

Grafts are the equivalent of relics from StS. You can only have up to 3 combat grafts, and 3 negotiation grafts, unlike in StS where you an have as many relics as you want. You are usually offered a choice out of 3 of them after specific quests, and there is a vendor that sells a couple every night. There are a few other semi-rare ways to get them.

Does this answer you question?

yeap, and i don't like it that you can choose . if they are random it's like gambling , you can only accept it. But if you have a choice it's boring.Like in heroes of the storm  there are 2 type of ultimates ,but one is always situational ( useless). What i like in STS that all stuff are useful , there is no items that you don't use

I agree that not all the stuff are usefull (balansing still in progress :D). But this problem negates with possibility to choose graft you need.

In average RoR2 session you picking somewhere around 30-50 boosters. In this game it's only 6-7 (sometimes even fewer). So quality of items in GL are more important. (btw at hight levels you always could use printer in RoR2 to choose direction what your build would look like).

Moreover ability to choose grafts is very important in terms of build you are currently have. E.g. if I'm using as a combo build I really don't want to get +1 damage on bleeding targets etc.

To be honest for now I sometimes restart graft picking dialogs up to 10 times before I wouldn't get feature I need.

Archived