small steel Steam Turbine volcano

since we are on forum,we should do some contribution ;),my skill is far from some great architects in this forum.
but i think i should try to do some contribution,especially everyone is so helpful and friendly.
i think my more newbie design help some new player after launch overall
below was a simple steam turbine room(plz overlook some rookie part )
many idea is stole from the forum,all credit gone to respective origin.

the final finished room

Spoiler

5d5bc043a9537_201904_1.thumb.jpg.702ad47483c8e568ccf6eaba01f2434c.jpg

the door pump is for pump magma to drop on metal floor(we could just build a large room below and let it drip,but i want to make it compact and square-like room)
the first room next to volcano is vacuum with a hydro sensor to detect any water(magma level), if any liquid in it the door pump will stop(i just set it below 500kg).it connect to the second room with Auto-Sweeper via steel metal tile(could work with iron,i just to be safe).the heat transfer should keep magma forming a tile.

the second room with auto sweeper is a heat sink(currently with 700kg of steam range from 230-270C),just dump as much heat in it as you can.with space stuff you could have a much better safe margin of error in the temperature range.

the auto Auto-Sweeper is controlled by the Thermo Sensor in the same room,the loader is controlled by the Thermo Sensor in the Steam Turbine room.
the auto sweeper use corner pick up trick

the Thermo Sensor in sweeper set to below 245 C(i used 250 C the first time and cooked the loader)
the Thermo Sensor in Steam Turbine room set to below 195 C. 
the sweeper on turn on when the room he sitting is below 245C(actually it very close to 275 when operating)
the loader will only run and push out stuff when the steam room under 195(again hotter then expected)
in between both steam room is a metal door

5d5bc039351b8_201950_1.thumb.jpg.222e1e30787a3149fca2bc809576c597.jpg

because thing happen....when the whole thing start o run the water flash heat and making steam >super pressure water from on that spot ....you can see i have 6k water on that place....i try to do some repair and stuff and steam break out to every where>force a reload.thus that door is a must have ,or u need some better skill to slowly heat up the heat sink room.
plz notice the loader placement must above Sensor,why?because i cooked it :mad:.the loader will transfer those very hot rock inside the metal tile line and move to steam room.....most of the time safe....once the room run for a bit long the temperature range will increase ,even just 1 tile closer to the metal tile will having 10-20 C more then the 1 cell above it.....since we using steel...the loader should keep away as far from the metal tile as possible.
I add a extra metal tile 2 cell above the door for better cooling in the heat sink in final design

inside the steam room,is iron metal tile and steel tuner ,with Conveyor Rail run insider it.
the first level so metal should using iron only as those rock still very hot (700C+)5d5bc04032298_20192705_1.thumb.jpg.fb1221939801fa104e1a3e9743675354.jpg

another 2 section of metal tile(aluminium was used)they could use some lower melt point metal for faster exchange

5d5bc035db196_20194_1.thumb.jpg.756ba7db04d2d042f9e31bc25ce93e92.jpg

if you look back to the first screen cap,you can see i drop the Igneous Rock inside the steam room for more heat capture,because those rock leaving the room at 200 degree,those little extra time lower the temp to 180.I still looking for a way to better cool those used up rock.

as you can see in many screen,when the whole thing start some pressure damage is expected....as the flash boiling really hurt and transfer a lot of heat very quickly.and dear Catalina run out of oxygen and burn to incapacitated with a full badder inside the steam room try to save the day lol.

the whole setup took about 5 cycle to run in to full capacity.lucky i block some port,it creating energy too much fast now.

maybe upload the automation later if needed 

EDIT:upload auto and rail,trying to install second tuner @Yoma_Nosme as suggested....

Spoiler

3.thumb.jpg.fc490ec52669bc01f2dbcb10c9408f40.jpg2.thumb.jpg.d7656a03b2df00b32bd4f0b3c558960e.jpg1.thumb.jpg.fb4cc9741aa74d4d9748bba98e53958b.jpg

Ultra final form:added a small water tank inside the room ,those little rock come out at 120C ,yeah.(cooled by the left over from aque tuner)

:yyyy.thumb.jpg.24e84d604dc0dc9d87b7ca0f5122cb13.jpgxxxx_1.thumb.jpg.4b73c3d19b790bda343be1ced8efcc4b.jpg

Regarding the last bit of cooling the rock...

Since most of it is already set in stone you could still add a second aquatuner that cools a pool of liquid where you rail the rocks through. So you shift their heat by cooling liquid and then to AT inside the steam room...

I would put him under the 2nd or 3rd turbine.

Nice build!

26 minutes ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

Regarding the last bit of cooling the rock...

Since most of it is already set in stone you could still add a second aquatuner that cools a pool of liquid where you rail the rocks through. So you shift their heat by cooling liquid and then to AT inside the steam room...

I would put him under the 2nd or 3rd turbine.

Nice build!

i will try that,if by chance the steam room condensed to water with 3 volcano powering it :D .

Archived