Problem: Soul Hop Wortox (Only Xbox One)

Well, this is a "problem" about the Wortox Soul Hop(Xbox One). Its range is too mediocre, it does not give to quickly explore or to dodge attacks, it is only ... nothing, it does not work. If only the rank were increased, this ability could be of some use, or with which its range can be adjusted in some way. Note that in PC this problem does not exist, since the range is not predetermined, since you determine it with the mouse.

On 8/18/2019 at 1:56 PM, Wonky656 said:

Note that in PC this problem does not exist, since the range is not predetermined, since you determine it with the mouse.

While PC has does controller support, you can't adjust the range on the controller.

Having said that, PC has mods and there's a mod that lets you do just that via a controller. The Extra Controller Features mod had a feature where you can adjust the Soul Hop distance with L3 and the Left and Right Triggers. You do have to keep pressing the buttons, but it could probably be made into a system where holding it down adjusts the distance.

So yea...

1 hour ago, lakhnish said:

While PC has does controller support, you can't adjust the range on the controller.

Having said that, PC has mods and there's a mod that lets you do just that via a controller. The Extra Controller Features mod had a feature where you can adjust the Soul Hop distance with L3 and the Left and Right Triggers. You do have to keep pressing the buttons, but it could probably be made into a system where holding it down adjusts the distance.

So yea...

Hm, so it happens in controller ... that mod that you show is really comfortable and useful, it would be great if it is implemented in controls without mod. For now I will leave Wortox aside until the teleportation is useful xd

On 8/18/2019 at 10:56 AM, Wonky656 said:

Well, this is a "problem" about the Wortox Soul Hop(Xbox One). Its range is too mediocre, it does not give to quickly explore or to dodge attacks, it is only ... nothing, it does not work. If only the rank were increased, this ability could be of some use, or with which its range can be adjusted in some way. Note that in PC this problem does not exist, since the range is not predetermined, since you determine it with the mouse.

even though I agree with you and wished myself that controllers could soul hop anywhere on the screen like pc, I kinda-sortta want the limited-range sould hopping to stay. I feel like it slightly balances an OP character.

20 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

even though I agree with you and wished myself that controllers could soul hop anywhere on the screen like pc, I kinda-sortta want the limited-range sould hopping to stay. I feel like it slightly balances an OP character.

Well, it might balance it, but it would be an exclusive balance in controller xd, also if one considers that one travels the same space walking or with teleportation it is like...

Archived