Stuck animals and broken doors

Guest aresd

Guest aresd

Stand in one place and die of hunger. I have one such problems?
There are also problems with the doors; when you start from saving, duplicates do not go out of the doors until you remove and set the exit directions again

2019-07-31_19-21-22.jpg

2019-07-31_19-27-04.jpg

And on this screen, cells constantly break down, ostensibly due to the excess pressure

2019-07-31_19-29-43.jpg

The last screenshot might be an issue with having 2 liquids and a gas poacket at the ven causing it to put large masses of water into thr bottom tile. It`s possible that the liquid conflict is causing large pressures. Check if the mass goes over 1000kg/tile.

10 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

The last screenshot might be an issue with having 2 liquids and a gas poacket at the ven causing it to put large masses of water into thr bottom tile. It`s possible that the liquid conflict is causing large pressures. Check if the mass goes over 1000kg/tile.

Thanks, I will try check. But the mechanics of the game very often drive me down

16 hours ago, aresd said:

Stand in one place and die of hunger. I have one such problems?

For the first screenshot with the pip.

I don't know what is on the left side of the room but the pip can't go at the root of the trees. He needs to go down but the door is open so he can't walk on it I guess.

36 minutes ago, Christophlette said:

For the first screenshot with the pip.

I don't know what is on the left side of the room but the pip can't go at the root of the trees. He needs to go down but the door is open so he can't walk on it I guess.

under the same conditions, he could move up. The biggest problem is that the animal simply stops moving. It costs 10-15 cycles and dies of hunger.

31 minutes ago, aresd said:

under the same conditions, he could move up. The biggest problem is that the animal simply stops moving. It costs 10-15 cycles and dies of hunger.

There must be something in your game or in the room configuration that causes the problem.

Did you post a bug for that ? Your savegame might help to troubleshoot the problem.

I had a volcano spewing Pwater into a natural formation for over 500 cycles and this little spot never filled up.  So I thought it was just a slow volcano.... nope I dug that spot and flooded a huge portion of map lol! It was super pressured for some reason! 

Archived