Be able to click through something? Change clickradius of things?

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the clickbox?

Easy example:
Deerclops: if you want to place gunpowder next the a deerclops with the mouse, it is really tricky, because your mouse always has the deerclops as target, resulting in not being able to place the gunpowder near enough to him (at least it is dificult).

Next step:
The shadows as long as they are not aggressive: Here you already can kind of click through them. At least you can click on them to walk behind them. But you can not target any thing (like grass or whatever) behind them, and you can not click and hold to keep moving, if you clicked at them. Also placing any item behind them is not possible.

I reported a similar bug 2 years ago, it was about the light cones:
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/lightcone-in-caves-blocks-actions-r4459/
yes it was fixed... but no clue how and if this is also possible for mobs =/

There must be something like a click-hitbox, that is too big for the deerclops. And obviously another hitbox that is still active for the shadows to distract the mouse, while the nightmarefissure is not blocking the mouse...
Anyone maybe knows how to make these boxes smaller/remove them?

edit:
maybe we can find something in component playeractionpicker to see how the mouse actions work...

Edited by Serpens

1 hour ago, IronHunter said:

While maybe not a solution, I think holding down ctrl or alt in game changes your available actions on the cursor.

yes, usually to attack or examine, but it does not change the target of the cursor.
Or can you place gunpowder esily near enough a deerclops with this? Many people use a "quick drop" mod for this I heard, but this is no solution to other problems of this kind.