[Query] Does Second Wind have an upper limit to how many actions it can grant?

I used [1] Second Wind (Gain 1 action for every 3 cards in your discard) on my first turn where I had 3/3 actions. I had 12 cards in my discard. I ended up with 4/3 actions after second wind was used - is this an expected outcome because my maths says otherwise?

I didn't put this in the bug forum because I am not sure if this is by design or if it is actually a bug. Is there a cap to actions you can take in a round or is there something else at play?

Edit: So it looks like it does not ADD the actions, it overwrites the stack with 12/3 = 4. Not sure if you have fewer discards... that it still overwrites... something to check

Edit: More weirdness, I used 2 Second Winds back to back and they did stack (went from 3 to 6 actions as expected.) Not really sure what the design intent is so just gonna keep an eye on things when I use +action cards

With more playing, I have stacked [Second Wind] multiple times using the cycling negotiation deck and have not had problems with maths or with actions. Maybe there was an anomaly in the space time continuum...

Archived