The Gorge Recipe Book

The Gorge Recipe Book  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Gorge Recipe Book be part of the base game?

Here is an example the recipe book could look like "in-game when used", not really much different from the gorge recipe book.

Filler page shows the different fillers, firepit page shows what morsel will turn into if using firepit. Forgot to add other things like drying rack. Also forgot to add small text saying much hunger, sanity, health etc it gives/takes.

This obviously would need to look better and as you can see the recipes dont make any sense(Eggpant is not in one of the examples)

If a recipe book won't get added then I wouldn't mind paying someone or some people for making one as a mod to download(sadly not a lot of money but some) when I have money.

Recipebook.thumb.png.05df8a7936bfea7de36350d939c632d6.png

I love how the gorge cookbook worked and having something similar in the base game would actually be wonderful for pulling newer players into cooking as they wouldnt be nearly as confused by it and it would make checking recipes so much more easy hehe

Archived