Hello I wanted to bring to the attention that since you are making achievements that these be reset-able. The reason for this is... Replay value. If we cant reset the achievements then the game becomes very boring and can't come back to it. Please allow or make a reset button for the achievements. Please please please dont make them permanent.

18 hours ago, Phoenixeyes said:

Hello I wanted to bring to the attention that since you are making achievements that these be reset-able. The reason for this is... Replay value. If we cant reset the achievements then the game becomes very boring and can't come back to it. Please allow or make a reset button for the achievements. Please please please dont make them permanent.

I feel like a reset button would be unnecessary. Having the achievements be tied to save files seems like a better distinction; automatically resetting per save.

Reseting achievements seems weird to me maybe just a button if added at all. "Just my 2 cents normally ppl i know like to have then always stapled in their steam".

You gave me an idea for topic what achivements you would like to see in the game?

IT's a little confusing.... there's STEAM achievements... and IN GAME achievements... There's currently only 2 STEAM achievements implemented... while there's a bunch of IN GAME achievements in the Summary Tab.

The IN GAME achievements should be Save File specific... but the STEAM achievements should be a 1-time achievement.

I could compromise with that. I just need something to grind out and in games like this... achievements. I know they seem weird and all to delete them, but when you return to a game and want to play it after a long time... you dont really remember getting those achievements anyways or you just want to re-achieve them... OR... your lil bro decided to get them all on you while you where at work and now need a new copy. I still stand by it even though its weird. Sure let steam have their perma achievements but the colony ones needs to be attainable repeatable or something. No one shot and your done stuff. Its a game. Think of replay.

Archived