How to change a characters animation on key press?

Hi, I am working on my first modded character with some special abilities and am not very familiar with LUA. I am trying to figure out how to change a character's animation based on a hotkey. For example, if I had a normal "human" character, but I wanted to have it so when you press "Z" they transform into a rabbit and adopt the animations and everything of the base game's rabbit mob. Then by pressing "Z" again, you would change back into the normal "human" version.

Any information is much appreciated! I am really just trying to find a good starting point!

By using some code from existing mods, I have been able to make it so he can change into another humanoid animation by pressing "Z", but if I try to use the rabbit zip file he just turns invisible... I'm not sure what I am missing here? I guess the way the animations are set up for modded characters vs animals in game?

If anyone is willing to help me with the more technical parts, coding and whatnot, of this mod I would really appreciate it!

Edited by Kalrius