Stutter problems (With mod?)

Soo, hey there Klei forums, I've been having this issue for a long time, I think since the last major update to the game, im not sure what happened. Anyways so when i have my mod enabled, or am using it, I have this.. "stutter" as you can see here if this little video i made. 

I also show playing as someone else, who has less, or no stutter at all, (be aware the video is in 30 fps.. so you know, looks like stutter in general but you'll see.

Anyways, i'm not sure what causes this.. i've tried talking to other modders, have had my files all used and looked at by other people but they don't get this issue, my specs are great, like i shouldn't have these issues to specs, I got a gtx 1060, and an i7770k processor Maybe you guys can help find this problem? I don't understand and I'd appreciate the help.

hehexd.rar

This mod is just waaay too huge for me to find some CPU hog somewhere. I've tried, but I can't find anything that stands out. It can be literally anywhere. You'd have to try removing features bit by bit, to see which part is making the problem occur.