Hunting Deerclops for his EYES!!

So I have been hunting deerclops for his eyes as I want to make a trophy case in my base of his eyes. Now I have not seen anyone else post about this but has anyone else noticed that deerclops for some god forsaken reason can be stun locked? Meaning you dont even need to kite him or even run from the cuddly lil guy.... I think this has to be unintentional as you can just hold space bar down and he will never hit you; much like a tallbird. Has anyone else noticed this? The first time I saw him like anyone else Im sure I was a little apprehensive. I ran around alot...tryed kiting him which works extremely well once you see how far his AOE goes freezing to death was doing more damage to me since i was running from the one eyed cuddle monster and couldn't stand near fire. However on my 2nd winter I was a little more daring, and instead of hitting him once and running away I would try to hit him 2-3 times like a tree guard\spider queen\etc. Its then that I realized he can be stun locked, which was quite a let down(I actually was expecting to die) Also I noticed he can be frozen with the ice staff, which I was so so happy to find out is a ranged weapon!! As in the teaser video it showed it so close to the spiders I thought it was melee.Any case has anyone else noticed this and is it intended? I know im not the only one who couldnt wait to go murder one of these cute lil guys(well not that little...)Last thing a different subject; I don't know if this is a glitch but I have a old sanbox save from spoiled rotten and when I loaded it my log suit said 142% has anyone else had this happen to them? And does anyone know what the walrus tusks are for? Or are they currently useless?

Edited by starvin_marvin