Modding Help: Custom Sounds are mute

Hello! So im working on a mod where the character speaks with a custom voice. Problem is, When im in game, My character is completely mute (It doesnt crash at all either, Everything's fine other than this)

Heres the link to the Modmain.lua file:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ixkdzfkp9ch5v4/modmain.lua?dl=0

Pretty sure that it is 100 percent due to my bad coding skills, and partially due to the fact the tutorials I've been following haven't exactly been clear about what goes where.

If anyone has the time to look over my coding I will be really appreciative! Thank you

Looking over the modmain code theres one piece of code missing:

GLOBAL.characterprefab_voice = GetModConfigData("hoodied_voice")

I'm assuming the file pathing is correct as I can't confirm it without the fsb and fev files. Or see if you have the following code in the character.lua file in the common_postinit:

inst.soundsname = "hoodied"

18 hours ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

I'm assuming the file pathing is correct as I can't confirm it without the fsb and fev files. Or see if you have the following code in the character.lua file in the common_postinit:

I've followed the FSB, and FEV files to a T, So i dont think its that. I also had no idea the GLOBAL.characterprefab line even existed. i'll update it to see if it works.

18 hours ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

GLOBAL.characterprefab_voice = GetModConfigData("hoodied_voice")

Oh, and where abouts does this line go btw?

Archived