Some tips for few things

finmat92

Hi everyone, after playing 200 days i want to suggest some change or correction:

1- Dense turf: i don't know for sure if this is the only method to obtain it, but it's essential if anyone wants to build a Nettle Vine farm out of Deeprain Forest. It requires 1 Bramble Blum (relatively rare item) for 1 turf, with crafting you should receive at least 3 of them.

2- The Tinkerer's Tower: Required crafting materials are unexpected, why all other structures need boards and cut stones? it doesn't make sense.

3- Swinesbury Academy: Ok, this isn't completely useless. You can buy and sell relics for 10 Oincs from Professor, but you can also meet him outside the shop. You can sell him relics with no limits and find them everywhere in the island.

4- Fog: Why doesn't it afflict other entities? 

5- Oscilatting Fan: Its action doesn't clean air inside buildings within its radius. This doesn't make sense

6- Sprinkler: It should have more fuel reserve, with 1 reserve Nettle Vines don't bloom.

Other ideas will come soon....

I accept any tip or correction.

Archived