Is losing in Adventure Mode supposed to crash game?

19 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

@Bluegeist

When did this last happen? I fixed a bug related to this about two weeks ago. Does it show an error screen when this happens? If so, please submit a bug report from that screen - it'll send us more info.

This last happened hours ago, and there was no error screen. This actually happened once earlier in this week as well. I know this isn't a formal bug report, but here's that dxdiag, .mdmp, and my save (I hope I did it right)

dontstarve_steam_337090_crash_2019_5_26T1_31_36C0.mdmp

DxDiag.txt

dontstarve_steam_335195_crash_2019_5_24T0_33_0C0.mdmp

saveindex.zip

• Developer

Thanks - but alas, the save seems not right, there's no actual game save in it - when exactly does it crash? You start adventure mode and fail? I'll try to repro.

(Judging from your dxdiag your system specs should not be an issue. Are you using any mods?)

14 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Thanks - but alas, the save seems not right, there's no actual game save in it - when exactly does it crash? You start adventure mode and fail? I'll try to repro.

(Judging from your dxdiag your system specs should not be an issue. Are you using any mods?)

Man, I knew I did the save thing wrong... sorry about that

It crashes when I die in Adventure Mode. Playing it is normal, but when I die, the game just stops, and I'm left staring at my desktop bg. And actually, it's not just dying, as I used a Touchstone fine, it's the death that ends the game.

Yes, I was using the following mods: Finder, Combined Status, Wormhole Marks, Minimap HUD, Too Many Items, Geometric Placement, and Health Info.

Archived