(help) bigportrait issues, mod quote and character desc. not showing

wew thats one title, but i have all of those problems that i cant figure out.

thanks to another user in the forums i was able to get bigportraits to show, but for some reason when updated from the blank template they look all messed up, and for some reason the character description doesnt appear underneath the bigportraits, and neither does the character quote

ex2.thumb.PNG.79e9761247e04d250083e4e3b827e3e7.PNG

even when not updated from the template, theyre still much too large and actually cover parts of the nameplate on the character outfit screen

ex4.thumb.PNG.4147dea475e81edcf5a9d5b3c32db146.PNG

ex3.thumb.PNG.c915cd8fd11f1e5d4113761dd6e10e66.PNG

ive attached the mod here adam.zip and i appreciate any help you guys can give me. thank you!

Here...I don't know why the bigportraits didn't come out right the first time but its fixed I think. There were some syntax errors that didn't make your character's quote, name, and description not show. Other than that theres some weird fill for the names_adam in the images folder I was confused on how to remove, so I'll let you sort that out.

Adamrevised.zip

7 hours ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Here...I don't know why the bigportraits didn't come out right the first time but its fixed I think. There were some syntax errors that didn't make your character's quote, name, and description not show. Other than that theres some weird fill for the names_adam in the images folder I was confused on how to remove, so I'll let you sort that out.

Adamrevised.zip

thank you! ill try and figure out that fill thing, that wasnt there before,,

hopefully this isnt any trouble but, could you tell me what you did to fix the bigportrait and the syntax errors? i wanna know so i dont have to come back here again and ask the same thing, heh

again thank you so much for your help!

For the bigportrait idk I just used gimp to repaste it and it worked. Syntax errors are in the modmain under the character select screen lines they were all capital when they needed to be lowercase. The names_adam.xml needed a line change in the notes, and the adam_none.xml also needed a change as the notes in V1.2.4 says.

13 hours ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

For the bigportrait idk I just used gimp to repaste it and it worked. Syntax errors are in the modmain under the character select screen lines they were all capital when they needed to be lowercase. The names_adam.xml needed a line change in the notes, and the adam_none.xml also needed a change as the notes in V1.2.4 says.

ooh,, yeaaah now i see that heh. i feel a bit dumb now.

im not sure what you mean by repaste but im assuming you just mean copy pasting the image heh

but!! thank you sososo much for your help! i really appreciate it :)