Deleted Account

Guys i deleted my account for getting a new one. I registered with new e-mail and synchronised with steam. But when i try to log in it says ''Your account has been marked for deletion and cannot be used anymore.'' and i cant play offline too. How can i fix this ? I open one ticket but they didnt reply to me. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you :)

If you filed a ticket, that's all you can do right now. 

Account deletion is not supposed to be reversed, so it's a very manual process to fix. The account is not actually deleted yet but put into a queue to make sure we have time buffer for situations like this. As long as you included your klei account or email address used on the Klei account, you should have it back next week some time. 

It would be really helpful if you let me know how you thought deleting your account would help your situation here. We are trying to do everything we can to help avoid people unintentionally deleting their accounts so any information about your thought process during that time would be really helpful to us. 

I am going through the same problem, I just bought my version of don't starve together for the pc through steam. But when I lunch the game it stopped me and told me to create an account for Klei and so I did, using my ps4 because I own the same copy for the ps4 so I figure it would link the accounts together but I was wrong sadly, when I linked my ps4 account to Klei it did nothing but confirm my account I already had for the ps4 but I did not know this during the moment so I logged off the ps4 account and logged into my pc version and created another account this time by steam and its worked I logged into the pc version of the game and everything was good. once I was done playing the Computer version I logged off and jumped over to the ps4 version and this is where the moment of truth came in my account was deleted I was soooo irritated because I lost my account all because the directions were not clear to me, but it gets better I also have just bought wortox the same day for the ps4 when this all went down. I submitted 3 tickets before realizing they are close on Saturday and Sunday. today is Monday they open 1pm my time and im really hoping they can help me fix this or all my money is lost on that game.

my Klei Email for the account that have gotten deleted is [removed]

and my user ID  random generated numbers they gave me for my ID.

so I submitted maybe 5-6 tickets and I'm still waiting and gave them the right info on the last ticket when I finally found my Klei ID name. can someone help with this problem please before 30 days elapse then my account will be deleted for good.

Archived