Question about character reset

Szczuku

When I first started playing I console'd my way to unlocking Woodlegs and Maxwell cuz I wanted to try them out. I later felt bad about that so I completed Adventure mode with Wilbur (placed him on the throne). The feeling of guilt however was still crawling up my back so I've now decided to use commands to lock every character again, so that I can unlock them legit. I then realized that Wilbur is supposedly sitting on the throne and not Maxwell. 

So that's my question: When I complete the Adventure mode now will I be greated by Maxwell or Wilbur. And more importantly: if it's Wilbur and I free him will I unlock him or Maxwell. Cuz if that unlocks him then I'll actually need to unlock Maxwell via console

You will see the last character that you finished the adventure mode with in the throne.

And you will unlock Maxwell regardless of who is in the throne because it say you need to complete the adventure mode not freeing him.

Archived