Features I want to be extended/reworked and added.

I wanted to wait for the new content to post this so here it goes.Before I start -I know this is just the start of the new content and many things will be added(maybe some of the things below are already planned dunno), the multiplayer boat is a really nice start and it's something that I wanted!!!!! I'd like to see an elite version of it too, maybe bigger boat.

1.Firstly I want the sanity/insanity to be expanded! I saw many topics on this, many of them suggested pretty good ideas.

Even a small extension - like a new 0-10 sanity shadow will be enough. Thou I'd like to have more effects(think the eyes/watcher) and more stuff (like the shadow hand that grabs your fire) little things like that can do much, also add something special for multiplayer! Maybe if you die when you are insane a shadow version of yourself spawns. Or just enable PVP when you are insane - like insane players can hit other players by a mistake, and the player needs to stop the character.

2.Cooking... We had a cooking event... I really want this reworked and extended... Use Warly update to rework and expand this please, add more recipes! And please remove ice from the meatballs recipe! Every game I play with my friends we have this rule - no ice for cooking. Because ice just makes winter so much trivial and easy to survive. Without this you have to gather food every autumn to survive winter, and this plays really good with bearger!

2.1 farming ! it needs very little, just new stuff. Wormwood update could be a good chanse to add this.

3.Many items needs to be remade for this new game! As it is many of the items are just useless... Or they just cost more than they are worth... why because the new stuff fully outshine the old ones! The old ones while most of them are good there are like 10-20 % of the items that needs to be tweaked/reworked.

Things I want to be added.

1.Things I want to be added - something to do in camp while waiting. - A football,gramophone,seat/throne, some that players can interact with ! And game to play incamp.

2.I want more mechanics. Especially the flood form SW! Maybe the wind too just make it a bit more interesting. Maybe the pockets from hamlet thou I'm not sure if it can be done in multiplayer. Aporkalypse was nice too, but make it like once every 2-3 years. Thou this is problematic because it robs DS DLCs from it's unique mechanics.

3.More randomness!!! This one is really a must for me ... at the moment every season starts and ends on a set day. I want there to be 1-4 days difference (for it to start or end early/late)

Do you agree with what I have said? Add what do you think needs to be reworked/extended and added?

I think this update is our big chanse for old mechanics to be updated. Because I fear when this is done... we are back to events...  (I know the new content just started).

1 hour ago, 1v0 said:

I wanted to wait for the new content to post this so here it goes.Before I start -I know this is just the start of the new content and many things will be added(maybe some of the things below are already planned dunno), the multiplayer boat is a really nice start and it's something that I wanted!!!!! I'd like to see an elite version of it too, maybe bigger boat.

1.Firstly I want the sanity/insanity to be expanded! I saw many topics on this, many of them suggested pretty good ideas.

Even a small extension - like a new 0-10 sanity shadow will be enough. Thou I'd like to have more effects(think the eyes/watcher) and more stuff (like the shadow hand that grabs your fire) little things like that can do much, also add something special for multiplayer! Maybe if you die when you are insane a shadow version of yourself spawns. Or just enable PVP when you are insane - like insane players can hit other players by a mistake, and the player needs to stop the character.

2.Cooking... We had a cooking event... I really want this reworked and extended... Use Warly update to rework and expand this please, add more recipes! And please remove ice from the meatballs recipe! Every game I play with my friends we have this rule - no ice for cooking. Because ice just makes winter so much trivial and easy to survive. Without this you have to gather food every autumn to survive winter, and this plays really good with bearger!

2.1 farming ! it needs very little, just new stuff. Wormwood update could be a good chanse to add this.

3.Many items needs to be remade for this new game! As it is many of the items are just useless... Or they just cost more than they are worth... why because the new stuff fully outshine the old ones! The old ones while most of them are good there are like 10-20 % of the items that needs to be tweaked/reworked.

Things I want to be added.

1.Things I want to be added - something to do in camp while waiting. - A football,gramophone,seat/throne, some that players can interact with ! And game to play incamp.

2.I want more mechanics. Especially the flood form SW! Maybe the wind too just make it a bit more interesting. Maybe the pockets from hamlet thou I'm not sure if it can be done in multiplayer. Aporkalypse was nice too, but make it like once every 2-3 years. Thou this is problematic because it robs DS DLCs from it's unique mechanics.

3.More randomness!!! This one is really a must for me ... at the moment every season starts and ends on a set day. I want there to be 1-4 days difference (for it to start or end early/late)

Do you agree with what I have said? Add what do you think needs to be reworked/extended and added?

I think this update is our big chanse for old mechanics to be updated. Because I fear when this is done... we are back to events...  (I know the new content just started).

I like the sanity idea about adding a new 0-10 shadow but it would have to be managable like 3 terrorbeaks are (by running until they're blocking each other's path and whittling them down 1 by 1) what kind of ability would this new shadow have? and what would its hp and dmg look like?

As for the meatballs and ice issue? i think that comes down to personal preference xD if you don't wanna use ice dont use ice bro 

Farming additions like new plants  would be interesting i think 

New items outshine old items could you specify what you're talking about please?

Something to do in camp while waiting? honestly i cant think of too much that could happen here besides dancing with emotes LOL also most people tend to either run around with a torch and set fire to trees to get stuff done throughout the night

More mechanics like the flood from the single player version of dont starve? the tricky part is coming up with unique mechanics without just using what they've created from the DS DLC's because then the single player players feel cheated since what they paid for is just free in DST

Most people tend to play with a mod that tells you when the next season begins and ends, but i wouldn't mind a season being slightly bigger or slightly smaller (unless its winter and i dont have my walking cane :wilson_ecstatic: ) Ty For Reading :D

Archived