No Honey

So I made 2 hives with bees and there are some flowers about - why am I not getting any honey anymore since the winter update?I miss my honey!:chargrined:

It generates slower now.If you don't get honey after two days, plant more flowers.If it still doesn't work, report it as a bug.But until then...http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPnN3Cstk98GlaooM_QpZszaReDQp9atmWcJ8UT6LiAW3iTOtL-JwaRhFpwg

Use a bugnet(crafted with 2 silk, 2 twigs and a rope I think) and catch butterflies. You can plant butterflies on the ground to make flowers. Flowers will spawn more butterflies, so you can keep making more and more flowers.

Use a bugnet(crafted with 2 silk, 2 twigs and a rope I think) and catch butterflies. You can plant butterflies on the ground to make flowers. Flowers will spawn more butterflies, so you can keep making more and more flowers.

wouh! thanks for that Equil

^This, pretty muchOr if you don't want to look for butterflies, catch bees. Once you have 20 or so, throw them all on the ground. They plant flowers, but slowly, that's why you need so much. Atleast they do as far as i know.