Secret Behind Learning Attribute & Interests

Hi, the real push that made me do this experiment is @JackOverkill. So I did my experiments, the basic setup is in spoiler.

Spoiler

5cc873b7eafc2_Screenshot(89).thumb.png.944faad4fb9859f28d9819ab9d4e7d86.png

Here is how it went (you can skip to conclusion at bottom if that's what you are only interested in)

I'll present in such format: (starting learning attribute, starting tinkering attribute, interest in operate)

A: (L5, T0, A0, :()  (meaning learning 5, tinkering 0, athletic 0, no operate interest)

B: (L0, T0, A0, :(

C: (L0, T0, A0, :love_heart:)

Cycle 1 to 2

Everyone was idling, but eating sleeping and peeing. at the end of cycle 1 or beginning of cycle 2, everyone had skill experience at 335/3038, no difference.

Cycles Afterwards, they all start to run wheels as much as they can.

Tinkering: (note that I record time difference by eye, not precise, you can easily spot errors in data set, but I did nothing extra but watched and took notes)

A: reached T1 1.5 cycles later, reached T2 another 0.9 cycles later

B: reached T1 1.7 cycles later, reached T2 another 1.7 cycles later

C: reached T1 1.7 cycles later, reached T2 another 1.7 cycles later

Athletics

A: reached A1 2.5 cycles later

B: reached A1 3.2 cycles later

C: reached A1 3.2 cycles later

Experience gained at cycle 2 and 3

A: 648 and 949

B: 648 and 949

C: 941 (=648 x 1.45) and 1386 ( =949 x 1.46)

My Conclusion From The Set Of Inaccurate Data

Learning boosts attribute increasing rate, Interests increases job exp rate when that job is interest-related.

Everyone has 0 tinkering 0 athletics and 0 learning and no interests in operate

Except for only A has 5 learning, and only C has operate interest.

- Idling exp are identical no matter of learning traits or interest.

- while performing same job, A's attributes increases always arrive before B and C, and only his learning is 5.

- while performing same job, C's experience increase faster and only he has interests in operate, and the increased portion is about 45%-46% ish

Archived