Commands on consoles, and a little suggestion.

Hello dear friends at Klei!

I would like to ask about commands on console. I really want to do some videos or try killing bosses with spawned gear and see if I can do that with not spawned gear. This would be really nice of you to consider adding commands to consoles.

Also if you are open to suggestions I would like to see a SICKNESS in game. It would come in three variants:

1.Cold - you would catch it in winter when you are freezing for long but not for too long. At first characters would sneeze and loose 5 sanity, later they would have a fever and overheat. It would be cured with a red potion.

2.Stomach Disease - you would catch it if too much raw meat is eaten. Characters would have stomach ache and loose some health every day. It would be cured with green potion.

3.Sore Throat - you would catch it when you eat too much ice cream in summer. Characters with this "disease" couldn't talk and inform players about danger. It would be cured with blue potion.

Potions: You would make it out of glass bottle and some other ingredients depending on a potion.

Glass Bottle is crafted out of 15 glass shards in Alchemy Engine. Glass shards are made out of sand smelted over a campfire. Sand would spawn on desert.

1.Red Potion - crafted out of 2 red mushrooms, 1 spider gland and a Glass Bottle.

2.Green Potion - crafted out of 1 spider gland, 6 herbs and a Glass Bottle. Herbs would spawn like flowers in forest biomes.

3.Blue Potion - crafted out of 2 spider glands,5 blue mushrooms and Glass Bottle.

If you read this please consider adding this to the game. Sorry for my bad English.

On 27.4.2019 at 6:02 PM, zzzzzzz307 said:

Also if you are open to suggestions I would like to see a SICKNESS in game. It would come in three variants:

1.Cold - you would catch it in winter when you are freezing for long but not for too long. At first characters would sneeze and loose 5 sanity, later they would have a fever and overheat. It would be cured with a red potion.

2.Stomach Disease - you would catch it if too much raw meat is eaten. Characters would have stomach ache and loose some health every day. It would be cured with green potion.

3.Sore Throat - you would catch it when you eat too much ice cream in summer. Characters with this "disease" couldn't talk and inform players about danger. It would be cured with blue potion.

Potions: You would make it out of glass bottle and some other ingredients depending on a potion.

Glass Bottle is crafted out of 15 glass shards in Alchemy Engine. Glass shards are made out of sand smelted over a campfire. Sand would spawn on desert.

1.Red Potion - crafted out of 2 red mushrooms, 1 spider gland and a Glass Bottle.

2.Green Potion - crafted out of 1 spider gland, 6 herbs and a Glass Bottle. Herbs would spawn like flowers in forest biomes.

3.Blue Potion - crafted out of 2 spider glands,5 blue mushrooms and Glass Bottle.

If you read this please consider adding this to the game. Sorry for my bad English.

Interesting ideas you have there, I like the idea of having diseases in the game that affect the player. I actually hope something like this will plague the player after a year or so and maybe it will be harder to heal these diseases than just a crafting recipe. And no console commands most likely won’t come to PS4 and I also hope it won’t.

1 hour ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Interesting ideas you have there, I like the idea of having diseases in the game that affect the player. I actually hope something like this will plague the player after a year or so and maybe it will be harder to heal these diseases than just a crafting recipe. And no console commands most likely won’t come to PS4 and I also hope it won’t.

Thank you!

Archived