More uses for the 'Creativity' skill. Music???

The title says it all, really. I haven't many big ideas on this, but one is for dupes to be able to write and play music over speakers that you can establish throughout your colony, or even just do some singing or musician-ing in the rec room during downtime, for a morale boost that scales with how much skill in creativity that dupe has. Just something to consider! I doubt I'm the only person who's thought of this though haha.

Music is a perfect tier-3 use for creativity.  We could have a microphone, speakers, something analogous to the phonograph, and a karaoke lounge in which our dupes could relax after a hard day's work.

A new study suggests that listening to happy music promotes more divergent thinking—a key element of creativity. ... Since music has been shown to improve cognition and enhance learning and memory in other studies, it makes sense that perhaps it has an impact on creative thinking, too.

Redtube Beeg Spankbang

Archived