"Fiery Weapons:" an addition for Willow's rebalance (no pyro)

what about SW's obsidian tools? they dont burst into flame immediately but flame anyway. fire spread faster in DS but players can control it.

thats why i told 

3 hours ago, Altari said:

willow should be able to extinguish the fire herself or with her unique tool not luxury fan or water balloon.

make fire but player can control it. this is the situation i want. maybe my explanation is insufficient...

anyway fire is risk but fiery weapon without fire? of course I didn't said any details of weapon, but i think its needle and thread.

cause i said only risk not advantage, it might looks quite negative. i want high risk high return. and i think not that big problem.

if played game little bit, there is no one who kills red hound middle of base(without flingo). same situation.

3 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

in OOriginal Post she takes 40hp heat wave dmg when weapons are fully changed... I believe this is a nice downside that can be used strategically... a trade off - taking dmg for dealing more dmg

and this sounds nice anyway.

7 minutes ago, Altari said:

what about SW's obsidian tools? they dont burst into flame immediately but flame anyway. fire spread faster in DS but players can control it.

thats why i told 

make fire but player can control it. this is the situation i want. maybe my explanation is insufficient...

anyway fire is risk but fiery weapon without fire? of course I didn't said any details of weapon, but i think its needle and thread.

cause i said only risk not advantage, it might looks quite negative. i want high risk high return. and i think not that big problem.

if played game little bit, there is no one who kills red hound middle of base(without flingo). same situation.

and this sounds nice anyway.

Obsidian Tools do cause fires in SW... Just not in monsoon season

And I read what u said... I don't think Willow can "control" fire... I think her fascination for fire "controls" her.. 

Willow has  fiery Hat that isn't in flames... Fiery is like her theme.. 

I already explained the "fire" is expressed as a heat wave that hurts her when the weapon is fully charged.. That's is in the original post 

She gets damaged but she can use the dmg to kill enemies faster.. So a nice trade of for some good extra dmg.. 

Archived