Difficulty levels - Easy - Medium - Hard - Very hard

There should be some standard difficulty levels to start with. Players enjoy challenging themselves and friends on a common ground defined by the developers.

Choosing custom game feels always like cheating and you end up mid-game asking if you should have made something harder.

The try again vibe.. this time I will beat this difficulty level .. is completely gone.

Please introduce something that you think is balanced to play for an average player... a harder level for pro players and something very hard to keep us playing even when we mastered everything of this game. Maybe an easy level for weed lovers and kids could also fit.

I mean, the difficulty is kinda random if you think about it. With the combination of random seeds and customizable hunger and stress settings, its all up to luck I'd say. Some people find high stress and more hunger settings kinda easy after a while. If your looking for a challenge or to find an easy map, maybe just look around for some good/hard seeds to mess around with and change the duplicant settings to what you see fit.

Thy could easily amke the custom settings into 5 levels of difficulty. Now they have "survival" a "no sweat" which would correspond to normal and easy respectively. They might add an very easy, hard and very hard as well just based on the settings. I think the original plan was to do it.

On 4/25/2019 at 3:35 PM, Sasza22 said:

Thy could easily amke the custom settings into 5 levels of difficulty. Now they have "survival" a "no sweat" which would correspond to normal and easy respectively. They might add an very easy, hard and very hard as well just based on the settings. I think the original plan was to do it.

Yes I also remember somewhere it was mentioned they were going to introduce this.

but then I guess is time... would take 10 minutes to introduce an hard and very hard settings at the beginning of the selection screen.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, kurzaen said:

I mean, the difficulty is kinda random if you think about it. With the combination of random seeds and customizable hunger and stress settings, its all up to luck I'd say. Some people find high stress and more hunger settings kinda easy after a while. If your looking for a challenge or to find an easy map, maybe just look around for some good/hard seeds to mess around with and change the duplicant settings to what you see fit.

That's the point... challenging friends and yourself on a more standard ground... seeds can be different but at least standard starting condition would keep high the interest in beating the machine

Archived