Console Wortox.

Before I start talking I’d like to say that Wortox is good on both systems and that I don’t expect any of what I say to happen.

So, console players kind of lack the benefit of being able to teleport anywhere on screen while pc players can teleport anywhere they please.

My solution(?) to this is to be able to toggle from selecting items to teleporting by pressing down on the right joystick (or whatever it’s called I forgot) and you would be able to move around the teleport marker wherever you please (as long as it’s on screen) and instead of selecting items with the joystick the substitute would be with the thumb pad. So obviously you could press right to go right, left to go left instead yadda yadda But you would also be able to press up to equip items, consume them, or unequip (depending on if it’s already equipped) and you could press down to drop the item.

So that’s my idea. Let me know if you have any suggestions too.

10 hours ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Before I start talking I’d like to say that Wortox is good on both systems and that I don’t expect any of what I say to happen.

So, console players kind of lack the benefit of being able to teleport anywhere on screen while pc players can teleport anywhere they please.

My solution(?) to this is to be able to toggle from selecting items to teleporting by pressing down on the right joystick (or whatever it’s called I forgot) and you would be able to move around the teleport marker wherever you please (as long as it’s on screen) and instead of selecting items with the joystick the substitute would be with the thumb pad. So obviously you could press right to go right, left to go left instead yadda yadda But you would also be able to press up to equip items, consume them, or unequip (depending on if it’s already equipped) and you could press down to drop the item.

So that’s my idea. Let me know if you have any suggestions too.

You mean L2 what never is used like hold it and movearound with slot using R3 to movearound freely where to jump.

Archived