Any chance that we get all the DST content in base game?

On 5/14/2019 at 2:32 PM, MrOuke said:

To be honest, I don't think that's ever gonna happen, simply because all of those things were designed as a co-op bosses/activities/features so there you have it.

That's not true, there is no additional content in DST that wouldn't fit in DS.. except the huge health bar for bosses

On 3. 6. 2019 at 9:35 PM, Deprecious said:

That's not true, there is no additional content in DST that wouldn't fit in DS.. except the huge health bar for bosses

Take Bee Queen or Toadstool for example, those are bosses that were specifically designed for a co-op fight, I can't really see how they could be added to the base game.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:11 PM, MrOuke said:

Take Bee Queen or Toadstool for example, those are bosses that were specifically designed for a co-op fight, I can't really see how they could be added to the base game.

If they reduced the HP of the bosses, Toadstool would be EASILY doable. I don't know about the Bee Queen, but I play DST solo all the time with the Scaled HP mod, and there is a good strategy for defeating the Toadstool that even moderately decent players could do. I've defeated the regular AND misery variants by using a Weather Pain to knock down his... Mushtrees? I don't know what to call them...

Archived