About the Sea Legs...

We all know how the Sea Legs is slower than an Armoured Boat with a sail attached. So, many people say that it is worse for exploration. But I noticed something recently. Has anyone else noticed that the Sea Legs gets a larger speed boost from hitting waves? Since the Sea Legs takes 2x longer to accelerate, it also takes 2x longer to DEcelerate. So, the speed boost from waves lasts TWICE as long, making the Sea Legs MORE efficient for travel than other boats.

I noticed that a while ago. Whenever I'd travel, if the waves were going with me, I'd take the Sea Legs.

Also make the Sea Legs craftable by default in Hamlet for christ's sake. You literally start with the materials to craft it and the nautical tab is right there. Instead you gotta make it in SW first before you can have it in Hamlet.

On 4/7/2019 at 1:16 PM, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Also make the Sea Legs craftable by default in Hamlet for christ's sake. You literally start with the materials to craft it and the nautical tab is right there. Instead you gotta make it in SW first before you can have it in Hamlet.

yes

Archived