Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JONNY DA STON3R

Klei & Microsoft Store Integration

Hey All, 

Was wondering has anyone had a problem with purchasing skins on Xbox One since it's been implemented?  I have my same card on both PSN and Xbox and purchasing the skins through the in-game store on Playstation directly sends me to check-out like any other purchase.  On Xbox it keeps telling me to change privacy settings in my Xbox Live which I shouldn't have to because I can purchase anything through the Microsoft store with the same settings.  Been in chat with Microsoft to where I just gave up because they keep telling me my account must be set on child settings when it isn't so i'm sure MS hasn't figured out how to intergrate Klei's in-game store to theirs.  Any help is appreciated, always support this game, have it on every platform and just want to be able to support Klei fully on the box as well, Thanks all!

xbox screenshot.jpg

Still unable to purchase in game skins for the Xbox One version.  Still no response from support@klei even with the screenshot sent over 2 weeks ago.  

NoscopeFelix    1,810

I’m sorry to hear that there has been no response yet to your problem. Did you post this in the bug tracker already(https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/161-bug-tracker/)? Also it could be that they were working on it , but atm all the console team is mainly trying to fix this the bug that locks many players out of the game and won’t let them log in anymore . I suggest you send it into the bug thread (if you already did ,once more ) and just wait I guess.

JanH    6,212

Hey there, sorry if you felt like we were ignoring you, it is certainly not our intent to do so. We generally respond to support tickets with 24 to 48 hours of having received them (depending on the load). Did you by chance directly reply back to the original response email we sent you? We require a reply to the original response before it gets flagged for response.

Regarding your reported issue - unfortunately, I am unsure as to why Microsoft Support sent you towards our way as this issue seems to be due to settings on the Xbox Account that need to be set up or changed in order to allow purchases in-game.

From what you have described, it sounds like there is a setting on your Xbox account that is not allowing your account (and your system) to make purchases on the Xbox Store. We tried to reproduce your reported issue on multiple account settings and setups here at the studio but were not able to reproduce this successfully.

That being said, I looked into your reported issue further online, it looks like other people are experiencing this issue with other games due to how their account settings are set up. More information and possible fixes can be found here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-change-your-settings-to-allow-purchases/211f8c1f-421d-4016-8ed2-8749bbaa2e15

We hope this has been of help; should the issue persist, your best bet is to contact Microsoft Support once more and ask if they have any other possible solutions.