QoL item ideas

I came up with sparkling idea of some items quite related to Quality of Life.

1. Item can let us know other teammates' HP

after launching Wortox, as I worried Wortox can waste his souls while busy boss fight, because he can't know other players HP before they tell it to Wortox.

Thus It's hard to use souls to heal teammates efficiently. So how about this item: an item that let you see other players HP? We could do this in the Forge, then why we can't in the vanila survival?

For example, in my opinion : Red moonlens or kinda thing?

2. Item can make flammable structures fireproof

We've suffered from Wildfires and Fire hounds(They appears even in autumn!) for infinite time. We couldn't get any hope about happy small base that has lovely campfire in the middle.. instead of ugly flingomatic. If we can make some structures fireproof, then the possibility and freedom of building a base will be greatly increased.

For example) Fireproof coating solution?

Honestly, I'd rather they just if they make the flingomatic not extinguish firepits/endothermic firepits. I thought that it was a fun detail at first, but now I just find it annoying that my camp can't be arranged in one neat circle that the flingomatic can protect. Thankfully Don't Starve's excellent modding community has me covered. ^_^

One QoL item that I came up with a while ago would be this little whistle that you could craft out of 1 cut stone and 1 flint and maybe 1 gold for good measure. You'd equip it in your hand slot and what it would do is allow you to order any befriended mobs to attack something without needing to actually attack it yourself first like in the base game. And if they could do other tasks like pigs chopping down trees, you could order them to do that as well. Maybe it would have around 50 uses?

Archived