Wortox has Custom Ghost Skins, But Player Icon That's Shown is Always Default Wortox When In Close Yet Offscreen Proximity <-Suggestion

Wortox has his own ghost skins based on which, which is quite nice. However, when a player is in a somewhat close-yet-offscreen proximity to another player, the icon that is shown is always the default Wortox. My suggestion is to allow for these icons to be based off of the Elegant Character Head that's being used. I don't know how difficult that would be though. This is what I mean. Two Default Wortoxs icons are being shown, even though both are the Uncorrupted Wortox skins. Thanks!

Edit: I forgot the scoreboard and minimap as well. Probably not gonna happen.

5ca0d36de0aa5_iconmismatch.thumb.jpg.28a5a0107574f3f5c8e23665fc106290.jpg

I think it's important for this to stay as it is.

The map icon is a means to quickly identify the player's class/character. Wortox is the red-colored fur dude. 

Think of the ghost skin deal as a neat bonus and not a forced guideline to change everything from there.

Just now, Hell-met said:

I think it's important for this to stay as it is.

The map icon is a means to quickly identify the player's class/character. Wortox is the red-colored fur dude. 

Think of the ghost skin deal as a neat bonus and not a forced guideline to change everything from there.

It was just a suggestion that will probably never be implemented.

Archived