Erudite buying Purple Gems?

If it isn't already a thing, since the Banker no longer buys purple gems due to their dark nature, the Erudite should show interest in them instead.

She would buy them for the same amount of oincs as she does Nightmare Fuel(or maybe less?), and since Erudites only buy things once a day unlike the banker, I feel this wouldn't be as OP as the original money making method.

On 3/25/2019 at 10:54 PM, Terra M Welch said:

If it isn't already a thing, since the Banker no longer buys purple gems due to their dark nature, the Erudite should show interest in them instead.

She would buy them for the same amount of oincs as she does Nightmare Fuel(or maybe less?), and since Erudites only buy things once a day unlike the banker, I feel this wouldn't be as OP as the original money making method.

One note here tho. She shouldn't take more than one per day both as a town person and trader in the shop. 

9 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I mean the banker used to buy purple gems in bulk... 

Yes I know that, one thing I mentioned in the OP was that whereas the banker bought them in bulk(prior to nerf), the erudite only buys the gems once a day. I got confused as it seems you were just repeating something I already mentioned in the OP.

I suggested this due to the fact that erudites do not buy more then 1 item a day unlike the banker, and if Erudites only give like 4-5 oincs per gem, it's not nearly as exploitable as the old banker method.

Archived