Hot Lava + Apple Arcade

• Developer

c367ee9f4020fdb39fa98f313ca7349a8694584f.jpg

Hey everyone,

Today we are announcing that Hot Lava will be coming to Apple Arcade on iOS, tvOS and macOS. We’ve been blown away with how much fun the mobile version of the game is turning out to be. We’re happy to say that it will be the full PC experience with no graphical reductions, and a really great control scheme. I can't wait to show everyone what we came up with!

For those of you who have been following us on Steam, rest assured that our launch schedule remains the same, and the core design of Hot Lava remains unchanged. This news means we’ve expanded the team, and we will be able to welcome many new players to the Hot Lava community.

If you have any questions at all, please let us know, and thank you to everyone who has been following, participating, and giving feedback to us all this time, I really (really) appreciate it.

I beat you to it by few minutes :p (you can delete my thread)

So is this coming to macOS/iOS in fall when Apple Arcade launches or can we get macOS version soon or something? Does this also mean Hot Lava will be iOS exclusive? (i dont mind here just asking for our Android people)

Apple Arcade preview video here:

EDIT: one more question @MarkL is this gonna be 100% Metal optimised or is it some kind of port to Metal of already existing stuff you have?

EDIT2: OK it seems im the only one excited about this. I just read that Apple is working with these developers (Klei) to make those games. Also it will be the same game on iOS, macOS and tvOS so i can switch between them and progress will be saved.  This is what i always wanted. I thought we will get this with Dont Starve when it came to iOS but nah.

I am really curious about that Metal optimisation tho. Plz tell us/me more Mark!

• Developer

Our Arcade builds will be optimized for Metal. 

We intended to take advantage of many of the Apple ecosystem features, like cloud saves. 

I'm super excited to share more, but that will have to wait :)

On 25.03.2019 at 4:11 PM, MarkL said:

c367ee9f4020fdb39fa98f313ca7349a8694584f.jpg

Hey everyone,

Today we are announcing that Hot Lava will be coming to Apple Arcade on iOS, tvOS and macOS. We’ve been blown away with how much fun the mobile version of the game is turning out to be. We’re happy to say that it will be the full PC experience with no graphical reductions, and a really great control scheme. I can't wait to show everyone what we came up with!

For those of you who have been following us on Steam, rest assured that our launch schedule remains the same, and the core design of Hot Lava remains unchanged. This news means we’ve expanded the team, and we will be able to welcome many new players to the Hot Lava community.

If you have any questions at all, please let us know, and thank you to everyone who has been following, participating, and giving feedback to us all this time, I really (really) appreciate it.

Bruh, i have only android device. Do u have plans to import game to android? 

Archived