To Those Bickering About Paid DLC:

The point is that some users (myself included) expressed doubts about this new Klei policy of selling the characters, whether it was for the way they were sold, the price as such or the type of content.
Normally we realize that we can't all agree and everyone is happy for themselves, but not here: here we start talking about "people who hate" who "demand free play" who "fight" and "protest about anything say or do Klei" when, in reality, no one has ever written or said such things (that I have read eh, maybe in the depths of the forum some exalted has really popped out, but I can't know).
The truth is that on Steam there are not these "wagons of hatred" towards Wortox, the evaluation of the game continues to remain splendid as the reviews.
The truth is that here on the forum to express perplexity and opposition to this new policy of the characters we have been a clear minority, which has always maintained civil tones.
It seems to me instead that paranoia and fanaticism belong to all those who absurdly demand the unanimity of opinions and boast things that are not there by exaggerating the facts and exacerbating opinions.
In a civil forum this post would never have been born, instead here I see that it finds a considerable following.
I would just like to say that maybe 7 euros for Wortox are not so many, but for four new characters they become 28, more than the game itself.
I personally think that a title should be funded by everyone, not by a few privileged ones who spend more than twice the cost of the basic game.
A single DLC for four euros for ALL would have ensured the totality of the content at an honest price (compared to the value of the basic game).
But no, let's make 5% of the players fund the title by spending 100% more than the basic game.
However, I personally don't care much: I have all the spools that I need to be able to play all the new contents for free.
Content that is safe will be great, because Klei is a great developer.
But this is not the point: in a discussion can I look only at my little garden? If a new player now buys the game, if a new competitive event or another tournament starts... this extra characters only for a few and that, objectively, costs so much compared to the game, what would it involve?
Many have only raised doubts, and instead of responding in most cases or being told to go and play or remember when Klei was merciful in the past.
All beautiful, so what?

Archived