Whats your computers specs? CPU, RAM? If its a complete system from Dell or one of the other manufacturers, please provide the model name. Is your computer cooling sufficient? We had another player these days, whos laptop had a problem, and powered down to almost nothing.. 

Cycle 150 is really early in the game, and there should be no real issues.

Hi yall,

First of all, thanks for trying to help! I am playing on a laptop Dell Inspiron 7567 with the specs:  Intel Core i7-7700HQ  / RAM 16 GB / nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I've started a new game and everything works just fine there (though I am on early stages), but my old game in question still freezes.

5 hours ago, HandsomeJill said:

my old game in question still freezes.

Hello, I was wondering if you could send me the save you're talking about?

If you're on Windows the place where the saves are located is in (This PC/Documents/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded/save_files)

Then copy the save file that matches the name of your colony and click this rthdth.PNG.19254b132c0f4726b9f5af5b4e45f173.PNG

and then choose the save so you can upload it.

The reason why I would like to see it is that I want to see if the game lags on my computer as well to help diagnose the problem.

Archived