Duplicant Checkpoints should have Duplicant scanning properties

Like the Space Scanner, it'd be a menu option where you can have it operate differently based on three different modes.

One feature it could have is the ability to limit the number of dupes that have passed through that point. The way that would work is that it'd increment by one each time a duplicant passes through, and decrease when they come back. When that ticks to zero it turns red and it'll deny entry.

Another feature could be to deny duplicants who are covered in germs

It`s a nice idea but i think it would work better with a different building. The checkpoint makes them wait. A germed dupe will be waiting until the germs are gone intsead of doing something else. If it was a scanner building that can produce automation signals based on the amount of dupes passed or if the dupe is germed it would be optimal.

I really need the sh*t job filter function on the checkpoints. Surely you don’t want some dupes wandering in the wrong room with a wrong job that your base efficiency can be affected.

Oh by the way, that can actually be a duplicant bypass counter. Genious, dude!

11 hours ago, Madbro said:

really need the sh*t job filter function on the checkpoints.

There should be dupe groups so that you can assign door access to certain group and just move dupes from one to another without manually changing their access restrictions.

5 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

There should be dupe groups so that you can assign door access to certain group and just move dupes from one to another without manually changing their access restrictions.

I know, but THAT THING IS VERY MESSY TO ME.

Unless, the door access control allow you to filter some dupes for easier view.

For examples:

Job (as I mentioned)

Name (When you have two identical dupes)

Print time (from the most recent to the eldest)

6 hours ago, Madbro said:

I know, but THAT THING IS VERY MESSY TO ME.

Unless, the door access control allow you to filter some dupes for easier view.

For examples:

Job (as I mentioned)

Name (When you have two identical dupes)

Print time (from the most recent to the eldest)

I was thinking of just making groups like "full access" and "no access" and the assigning dupes to them manually based on job, name, whatever and each group would have different access on multiple doors so you don`thave to manually set access on each door. Instead you do it once for each group.

Archived