QoL Mk2 Bugs and suggestions

Hello, (some bug may have been fixed since).

On the gas layer, when you put the mouse on a door, the gas is not displayed.

Job menu, the information displayed on the duplicant is not visible when you are down, example of decoration or even cook, it would be nice to invert the window so that it is displayed at the top and not at the bottom .

Little bug (photo 20 february 20h32 hour France), a duplicant found himself on the other side of a natural wall, in the chlorine biome next, without me digging anything. (beginning of game).

That all objects (useful) have a possibility via the key O, connection level, to stand left right, example of functional water sieve and metal rafinery which it does not. other objects that could be usable in the sense, toilet lavatory shower etc ...

bug, killing a Hatch that gives me 3200 of meat, delivered to the fridge, in the fridge he says about 1000, not enough resources to cook suddenly ...

There should be an alternative for oxygen, no algae impossible to have oxygen.

There should be the possibility of creating water.

For manufacturing, example of the Grill, we see the resources, we should see only the resources stored or possibly in the base or close may be, (parenthese) eventually the resources we activated at the pickup, to make the difference because currently everything is mixed, difficult to know, I have the impression that there is a command order according to what we asked and suddenly if we lack of resource or element not reported yet, it does not go to the next command while the resources are there, unless it is the same problem as for the first one, namely that the resource has not been reported either

I note that sometimes the dupes, despite water bottles available on the floor or even with the option ticked bottled, they do not put the bottles on the empty bottle

It would be nice to set up the backup of the steam cloud that does not work

not currently (example of part on 2 computers or cloud backup)

20190220_203251.jpg

21 hours ago, Lio Nel said:

bug, killing a Hatch that gives me 3200 of meat, delivered to the fridge, in the fridge he says about 1000, not enough resources to cook suddenly ...

Are you sure it shows grams not calories? Sometimes it shows one or the other and it can lead to confusion. Also dupes often eat raw meat. It`s possible a hungry dupe ate some of it before it was delivered. (to make sure it doesn`t happenyou can disable eating raw meat from the consumables tab).

There should be an alternative for oxygen, no algae impossible to have oxygen.

There is. Electrolizers create oxygen out of water. But be careful they also create hydrogen and both at 70oC so watch out for the temperature in your base.

There should be the possibility of creating water.

Each map has 2 guaranteed cool steam vents that produce water in pretty large amounts. You justhave to find them. There`s also a chance for more water geysers as well as polluted water and cool slush (cold polluted water). You just need to explore the map and find them.

I note that sometimes the dupes, despite water bottles available on the floor or even with the option ticked bottled, they do not put the bottles on the empty bottle

Check the priority on the water bottler and dupe personal priority (water bottler is storage). If you have a lot of bottles like from multiple algae terrariums one emptier isn`t enough. Try building 3-4 of them so they can keep up with all the bottles created.

Hello, do you prefer that I redo a post or that I stay on this one, if I have questions or other bug / suggestion?

besides some rooms, some give a bonus of morale, example of simple toilets, +1, will the duplicant have +1 once per cycle or each time he goes in this room? for the 2nd case is there a maximum also, thank you for this information in advance, cordially

15 hours ago, Lio Nel said:

besides some rooms, some give a bonus of morale, example of simple toilets, +1, will the duplicant have +1 once per cycle or each time he goes in this room?

It`s usually once per cycle. Each morale modifier has a limited time. Like the dance buff lasts for 3 cycles iirc. The same buff cannot stack so if the dupe goes to the toilet more than once per cycle it will just refresh the buff.

Oh ok, thank you, so no cumulation, lasts 1 cycle, at least 600s but if it goes back into the room ca puts the timer to 0, is that it? what will give 600s the bonus, say that there is a kind of accumulation but eventually? sorry it's for understanding

and
Jukebot 3cycles ( it can be worth it ) ^^ thank you

I send you a suggestion from a player,

cordially  (I've 2 account's Lio Nel yoyoyoyo2001)

It should be possible to automate from the quantity of items or data that we have. Example, open or close access to farming depending on the food in stock, see better; according to the calories

Archived