Looking For Experienced DST Friends For A New Start On A Fresh Server. (PC) Please Join Me!

I have 800 hours in don't starve but I don't know much about DST, would prefer to play with someone I can learn from that also has a good amount of time to play.

I stopped playing after Klei added Dragon Fly just because I'm more into solo play. But I'd really like to unlock skins and also experience all the new content in DST. I'm fine playing with up to four people, it's my favorite number (lol) and I don't want chat to get too overwhelming. So if you have friends, they are welcome.

Please have a decent mic and Discord! I'd prefer people around my age, no younger than 18 please, I'm 24. I work night shift but this week I'm working mornings. I'm off today so I'll be on till about 11PM. My time zone is EST, Florida.

If you play with me you're required to use geometric placement and shovel up tree stumps. Sorry, I just can't stand seeing those around, and I can't stand berry bushes placed all weird etc.

I'm willing to remove some mods or retweak if you feel like some options aren't necessary. But I don't want to add anything else, I will consider it though.

I don't like using anything too game changing. Tweaks: No Disease... Caves Enabled (Obviously)
Mods: Restart (Used for when they add the new characters and we want to try them out, we can switch to someone else, no abusing it though.) Status Announcements, Global Positions, Wormhole Marks, No thermal Durability, Ice Fling Range Check, Food Values, Geometric Placements, DST Where's My Beefalo, Waypoint, Combined Status, Smarter Crock pot

If you want to message me elsewhere

Discord is: Ruby#9226

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rubythelegend/

I also play Dead By Daylight a lot as well, if you play both, it'll be a bonus for me. I'm always looking for friends on both games.

Archived