Having problems creating server

So since the dedicated server guide for windows isn't updated AT ALL, I am making a post here. It's been a long while since I started up a dedicated server (between moving twice and RL stuff I had to stop playing for a while). I followed all of the instructions and got the cluster_token file all set and put in the correct cluster, yet the game still isn't registering I have it.

Screenshot_1.png

^ Make absolutely certain that it's in the right spot, I recall having the same issue my first time due to placing that file one folder layer off.

This topic can be pretty helpful for setting up easier to manage servers; at the very least, it can help get the basis going.

I mean, if that's definitely the right server folder name, then that's the right layer. Maybe try getting a new server token and popping it in there. Make sure to replace all the text in the document.

Haven't attempted making a server since the account management migration, but you might have to specifically use a token generated over here.
In your games list, look for Don't Starve Together, then some fairly unnoticeable red text saying Servers. That's the button you want.

Archived