"compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions"?

With my mods, I've been ignoring the oval portraits and name images because they would always crash the game for reasons I couldn't figure out why. I've even asked before to no responses. I've been looking into it lately and learned that the game runs smoother if they're there, so I've been trying again. But there's this thing statement in the Client Log that I can't understand. 

names_(character).tex is 876x434 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.

Which I don't understand since I use the TEX Creator with these settings. Can I please get some help?

Screenshot (63).png

3 minutes ago, IronHunter said:

If I remember correctly, it means your image dimensions need to be a power of 2.

E.g

2^5=32

2^6=64

2^7=128

2^8=256

2^9=512

2^10=1024

2^11=2048

Etc.

So for example 1024x512 would be the smallest power of 2 that would fit your image.

Now I see. I kept thinking that there shouldn't be a problem since the Type was set to 2D and thought that that was what it meant by "power of two dimensions". Now maybe I'll get those names and portraits to work. Thanks!

1 hour ago, icantevenname said:

Well, it ain't crashing, but it ain't showing up either. But I bet a bit of poking around will fix that.

In the esctemplate there were some readme files with notes. They explained that for the bigportrait and name images that you need to rename some elements inside the .xml