Is Shearing Station under Priority Ranch or Operate?

I have a rancher.  All other ranches are set at priority 6, the glossy ranch at 9, her personal priorities has Ranching as a double up arrow with nothing else a double up arrow.  She will groom the dreckos, but will not shear them.  It has power at all times to the unit.  There is a filled atmo suit dock and checkpoint and that has full power at all times and I know that works fine as she will groom them. I'm really ticked at this stupid rancher.  

Just a silly question, you say the glossy ranch priority is level 6, what is the priority on the shearing station itself? Also the drecko's don't regrow their coat regardless of type in anything but hydrogen. Which means you would only get one shearing out of them in any other atmosphere as it would never regrow. If it's none of those maybe share the save so we can have a look.

20 hours ago, JohnFrancis said:

Just a silly question, you say the glossy ranch priority is level 6, what is the priority on the shearing station itself? Also the drecko's don't regrow their coat regardless of type in anything but hydrogen. Which means you would only get one shearing out of them in any other atmosphere as it would never regrow. If it's none of those maybe share the save so we can have a look.

Grooming station and shearing station are at 9, both glossy dreckos have 100% on their coats, room is hydrogen at top, C02 at bottom to support the mealwood.  They have had 100% coats for several cycles.  I'll try to post a photo later.  I've had many successful glossy ranches, in fact I rarely build polymer presses in my bases as the dreckos do just fine for my needs.  No idea why this one doesn't want to work.  All other grooming stations are at 6.  

Archived