Enable copy-paste

Being able to paste text when reporting a bug (in-game, from the menu) would make it a lot easier (since the input field is very small). For the debug console it would be very convenient too :)

Not sure but I guess this already works on Windows but not on Mac. If there’s a way to do it please let me know!

Bug reporting field never had any thought put into it. It is broken and impossible to navigate through. You have a large field to show text, but then only a single line underneath to write it all in for some reason. Take everything you know about normal text boxes and throw out window and you have don't starve bug report and console command bars.

For console, sometime I press u and it treats it like I pasted text. Other time instead of let me navigate character-by-character it make me navigate by chunk of code for unknown reason and bug reporting is completely broken when navigate by pressing left arrow key, have to use backspace and erase stuff to correct mistakes.

Archived