A New Reign For Single Player

(Sorry for my bad English)
Please add New Reign things to Don't Starve single mode... I'm tired to saying this. I can pay another too DLC please add it. I can't play Together because of ping even at OFFLINE. When I ask your help page you send a page stolen-like from wikipedia (Understanding Ping bla bla...). I'm really want to play game and I tried install some mod, closing caves, deleting antivirus also I tried to play in Linux. Nothing changed. I understand the Klei, the story of don't starve and don't starve together is different but why there is not "out of story" DLC for don't starve? You can combine together and reign of giant for single player mode DLC? If you think it's indecent thing to selling DLC for same thing you can create a offical mod for Reign Of Giant? I have all of Don't Starve series (I can't play it but I bought Together too) because I'm in love with what are you guys doing.
But It's sad thing to watching gameplay of the game you have...
image.thumb.png.dbf3cc41c626cb60c836ea654543ff53.png

Understandable situation, but probably not going to happen. Some features were just designed for multiplayer and multiplayer only, and some features only exist in the story after Charlie takes the throne.

The recent QOL update already implemented some notable features from DST (beefalo riding, bundle wraps, signs, etc), the stuff they ported over is probably all they want to port over for now. 

There is nothing wrong with just playing singleplayer though. With DLC factored in, it already has a crap ton of more content than DST does.

I wish for DS to do something else actually. Multiplayer is DST's field and that what makes it unique, but I wish DS has its characters interacting with each other in some way. I was thinking delving into improving AI and having other characters joining your world as followers with certain abilities and whatnot. They'll talk to you around the campfire, give you hints, help you fight, etc. But I guess that goes against the lore of the game, so I don't know.

Archived